Are you on the fence about choosing dental implants as a solution for your smile? Below are some key advantages to implants, especially when facing the choice between implants vs. dentures.
- Appearance– Implants don’t slip or slide out of place. They become a permanent part of your smile and stay put.
- Ease in eating— Dental implants act as your real teeth so you can enjoy your favorite foods.
- Ease of care— Implants are easy to care for (see our post on caring for your implants for more information).
- Permanence— Dentures are removable, which can cause embarrassment and discomfort. Your smile will look natural, and your teeth will function just as they did before tooth loss with implants.
- Durability-– Implants can last your lifetime if they are well cared for.