One of the first things we notice about another person is their smile. As you can probably attest, it’s easy to be drawn to a person who has a smile that lights up their whole face and makes their eyes sparkle. These types of smiles make us feel like the person is genuinely interested in us, what we have to say and have a pretty positive outlook on life, at least in that moment.
Unfortunately, there are many people who are too self-conscious to display such a smile. Why? The problem often lies in their dentition. Chipped, broken, discolored, crooked or missing teeth can cause quite a bit of embarrassment. Thankfully, the dental industry has a solution: a smile makeover. Westminster patients can invest in dental work that will make them more confident and appear more youthful and radiant.
What Issues Can Be Addressed With a Smile Makeover?
Nearly anyone can benefit from a smile makeover. So, before you give up on yourself and think you’re a lost cause, consider the following.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with orthodontia. You might not even have to deal with traditional braces; clear braces are becoming more popular than ever.
- Another option to crooked, stained or chipped teeth is dental veneers. This is where your dentist removes a little bit of the enamel from the front surface of your teeth and then places a stunning porcelain veneer over the top.
- If you’re missing teeth, this can be remedied with implants. The crowns and dentures that fit over implants now are realistic than ever. Another great thing about implants is that they keep your jaw bone nice and strong. Think about people you know who have lost teeth. You’ve likely noticed how their jaw bone seems smaller and changes the shape of their face. This is also known as “facial collapse.” With dental implants, even people who have lost all of their teeth can maintain a youthful shape to their face.
Westminster Smile Makeover: The Impact It Can Have on You and Those around You
Are you ready for a smile makeover? Westminster, MD patients can benefit greatly from making this investment. Here’s how.
- Make a great first impression – Those around you will be drawn to your lovely smile. You will not only appear youthful and radiant, you will appear open and outgoing.
- You’ll have more confidence – Getting a smile makeover in Westminster has contributed to many people feeling better about themselves. They feel more attractive and are more often willing to go outside of their comfort zone.
Your Beautiful Smile Makeover: An Investment in Self-Confidence
There are a lot of reasons someone may be dealing with low self-confidence. Dental issues are just one of them. If you’ve found yourself too embarrassed to grace those around you with a face-brightening grin, you don’t have to continue feeling this way. With a Westminster smile makeover, your dentist can help you achieve a beautiful, youthful, radiant smile that you can’t help but show off!