A dental bridge has many advantages and can improve your smile in a number of ways. You could be an excellent candidate for a dental bridge if you;
- have to replace missing teeth
- want to maintain your facial shape
- want to prevent your teeth from migrating out of position
- want to restore chewing and speaking ability
- want to simply restore your smile
With a dental bridge patients can count on eliminating the health problems and social issues caused by missing teeth. Unlike partial dentures, a dental bridge doesn’t require special cleaning just careful brushing and flossing.
After Dr. Imm recontours your abutment teeth to get them ready to receive dental crowns, he sends impressions of the your teeth to a lab to be used as models for the production of your bridge.
After production, your bridge will be fitted in place permanently. Once in place, you can expect to regain comfort and confidence when you speak, chew or interact with others.